How I decide to start the ArancinuS project

Who I am 

Here We are , I am ChefDiego Pasqualicchio , an Italian chef emigrant in love with the food and passionate about cooking.
I travel the world and try many different foods, where they give me a lot of inspiration and knowledge, but there is one particular food i am in love with ....My cuisine ๐Ÿ˜Š
I did many consulting over 20 years of work and I have strong knowledge in food business . 

Talking about this little Guy


I always point my career to work in the best reanimate restaurant and Hotel between Europe and the USA , where I give lot of space to my creativity ,using the best products in the market ,I did so many sophisticate and delicious dishes .
I am proud of my recipes , where i develops during my career, there is one in particular , where I am deeply proud .

A killer recipe  give me amazing and grateful feedback , all the time I make it  and that's the Italian Arancino .
A risotto ball filled with delicious savory ingredients , breaded and fried .His wonderful crunchy crust ,his soft shell of risotto perfectly cooked and his crazy delicious tasteful fillings.


Believe or not i decide to come out with a casual concept business to share one of my winning horse ๐Ÿ’ช☝๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜.
I have a mission now ! , Conquest people heart with my Arancino !๐Ÿ˜‹ 
It's actually a nice Italian street food born in Sicily , the island of goody traditional mediterranean food. It's nice to share with family and friends , it's versatile like a pizza , where you can play with many different ingredients and recipes filling for any taste.
It's quite popular in Italy ,it's just simple delicious and if you know where to get a good one top-10 Arancino like mine ( or close ) you will never forget it !

How the ArancinuS brand come out.


I have a picture in my mind ! A little Arancino ball with a Sicilian hat "Coppola" and big mustache .That's was the perfect identity to give this little guy ! The hat recall the Sicilian tradition and the big mustache give the felling of experience and knowledge . It's Impossible to don't trust this guy !๐Ÿ˜„
Which name should I pick for this little guy ? I was thinking something Epic ,something historic to recall the old tradition to keep them alive . 
Something to remark his identity written in his past , Something connect to the old Historic Roman Latin empire !  Here we are ......ArancinuS 
It will be Orange color , because his name recall the orange fruit shape ,it's quite familiar right !?
What else ! ArancinuS need a story to tell ! 
There ,is were I in-personify ArancinuS with my story life .The story of an Italian emigrant where he secretly care his tradition all over his places .


Here we are America ArancinuS will conquest your friendship !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜„

Now I really have to stop myself writing because I am craving myself of Arancino ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ


Story of  ArancinuS emigrante.

Chef Diego Pasqualicchio 






Comments